See the list of sites we have visited so far--these are the images we can find for you. Many of these urls are in the zip file available here urls.zip
You can download this file, and unzip and select any url listed. Bring that image into an editor, and copy an area (rectangular, or whatever) which contains some irregular detail, because that tends to be more informative than bland regions.
If your image isn't found, there are a few things that may have gone wrong.
- First, verify that this is an image we've scanned. Is it in the urls list?
- The image was too big. We limit image uploads to 2 megabytes each, for now.
- The image needs more distinctive, jumbly or jagged areas for the search engine.
- Try pressing "Search" once more. Our server may need more than the 30 seconds to refill its cache.
- Try using a smaller copy of your image since smaller images have fewer pixels to search before timeout.